2011年2月8日 星期二

[草戊尚土靈修俱樂部] 全新樂活讀經默想 110211有新留言。

草戊尚土 已針對您的文章「全新樂活讀經默想 110211」留下新意見:

Dear All, Peng An,
We are near the end of our three year daily devotion journey. I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation for all of you, who either post their personal daily devotion reflections on this 草戊尚土俱樂部, or jus surfing here once in a while in your submarine.
May God continue to bless each and every one of you.
HoPing church had started another daily devotion project, named LeHo Bible Reading, which would be synchronously for our children, youth, and adult. I would continue to post my personal daily devotion of this new LeHo Bible Reading. All of you are welcome to join me on the web.
BTW, I would also hyperlink my devotional posting on my Facebook.

Maotang at HoPing



由 草戊尚土 於 2011年2月8日下午2:52 張貼在 草戊尚土靈修俱樂部